General Beadle State College Sign

GBSTC_Sign_small.jpg"The General Beadle State College sign on the southwest corner of the Campus was purchased with contributions given to the College in memory of Lawrence N. Pease and W. Cory Christenson. Mr. Pease was a long-time member of the faculty in charge of the Industrial Arts Department. He also served as Dean of Students. Mr. Christenson was a graduate of General Beadle State College and was a member of the supervisory staff at the Campus School for a number of years."

 

 


 

Source:

Lowry, V. A. Forty Years at General Beadle (1922-1962) . Madison, SD:
Dakota State University, 1984. Pg 117-118.